Arthropod research communities interested in finding a home for their genome project may try the following resources:
- Hymenoptera: Hymenoptera Genome Database
- Hymenoptera - ant specific: Fourmidable
- Insect vectors of disease: VectorBase
- Aphids: AphidBase
- Lepidoptera: LepBase
- Any arthropod: i5k Workspace@NAL
- Alternatively, you may contact Ensembl Genomes with your hosting requests.
All primary data and genome assemblies should be deposited in publicly available International Nucleotide Sequence Database Collaboration (INSDC) resources (e.g. SRA for raw reads, GenBank for genome assemblies).
If you would like to add your database to this list, please contact us.